How we work
Here is a brief summary of how we work. Our full terms and conditions can be found here.
Step one: Request a quote
- Let your creative streak out and browse our wedding hire products and create a personal wish list.
- Fill out the request to book form.
- For fully set up and styled packages we will be in touch to arrange a phone consultation at your earliest convenience.
- For DIY hires, we will check availability and aim to reply with a quote, booking form and payment information within 48 hours.
If you decide to book here’s what you need to know about payments…
- We accept payment by bank transfer only, unfortunately we cannot accept credit or debit cards at this moment in time.
- For orders under £100 we require full payment to secure the booking.
- For orders up to £750 we require 50% of the invoice total to secure the booking and the remainder 4 weeks before the event date.
- For orders £750 and over we require a £250 booking fee / deposit to secure the booking. A second payment of £250 6 months before the event date and then the reminder of the balance 4 weeks before the event date.
- There will be a loss/damage deposit due on all hire orders. This is refunded when we receive all items back on time and undamaged.
- The loss / damage deposit is due 4 weeks before the event, with the final balance for weddings that are set up by us.
- For DIY hires the loss/damage deposit will be due cash on collection. No items will be released until we have received this payment.
- Please make sure before booking that you are happy with the item styles on the invoice and that the quantities are correct.
- As we reserve items over such a long period of time. To preventing substantial loss of business and losing out on potential bookings for items. We do no allow reductions to the total invoice amount. If you need to cancel an item, we will ask you to exchange it for something of equal value. If there really is nothing else, you want to exchange for we charge 50% of the item value as loss of deposit. We strongly recommend you book what you need with us and add items in at a later date if you are unsure.
Step 3: Full set up weddings.
- If you have booked one of our fully styled or bespoke packages and we are setting it up for you, we will contact you again a few months before your wedding to finalise styles and quantities.
- Your final bill will be due 4 weeks before the event along with the loss/damages deposit.
- We will deliver/set up and collect everything so no need to worry!
Step 3: DIY Collections
- The DIY price is for 7 Days Hire period.
- Monday to Monday hire only. You collect the Monday before the wedding and return the Monday after. If your event is on a Monday please get in touch before booking and we will do our best to make alternative arrangements.
- Collections are strictly Mondays unless pre arranged at the time of booking.
- Pick up times will be pre arranged a month before the collection date. We are not a shop and we do not operate every day from our premises, especially during wedding season when we are out on event set ups. So please make sure you come on the agreed day/time or we may not be here.
- It is your responsibility to arrange the right vehicle for the size of the goods. No refunds will be given if your collection attempt fails due to an unsuitable vehicle size. (Please ask for item dimensions if you are unsure).
- We reserve the right to refuse to release the goods if we feel they are being damaged by being squeezed into a vehicle that is too small.
- No goods will be released without full payment and the loss / damage deposit (this amount will be stated on the invoice).
- No booking is complete until we have received the booking fee / deposit and have the booking forms returned completed.
- The loss/damages deposit will only be returned to you by bank transfer once we have the goods back in our possession and have checked them over.
Collect / return address:
Step 4 Returns
- Returns are strictly Mondays. We do not operate from our premises every day. It is your responsibility to arrange for these items to be returned on the Monday specified on the form.
- If this is a problem due to honeymoon ect please ask before booking and we may be able to make alternative arrangements. Its not always possible for us to arrange this last minute so please do this before booking.
- Late collections unfortunately will have to be charged for as it may affect hire orders for the following week.
- Any broken or missing items will be charged for at the full amount plus any subsequent costs incurred. If the amount totals more than the loss/damages deposit left, we will invoice for the difference.